New in our GASTROFIX-App: Your digital cash book
With our new App Release 2.19 we offer you a new feature that will make your daily work much easier: the digital cash book from GASTROFIX. The cash journal serves as an aid for you as a gastronomer and thus replaces the manual journal. The cash journal includes all cash transactions in your business (i.e. income, expenses, levies, deposits of bills of exchange).
What are advantages of the digital cash book?
Basics of the cash book
According to §146 AO, every company is obliged to keep a cash journal if transactions are made in cash. Legally speaking, all cash receipts and expenses must therefore be recorded daily. Furthermore, all transactions must be saved in a format that cannot be subsequently changed. By the way: The daily cash check can also be carried out with the help of the GASTROFIX app. The advantages of the cash book within the GASTROFIX app are:
- Digitisation of cash accounting
- Back up all data in the cloud
- Simple operation
Explanation of terms
The cash book in the GASTROFIX app uses different terms:
- Deposit of bills of exchange: transfer of money from the vault to the cash register and/or wallets within the company. Example: Insert change at the beginning of the day.
- Drainage: Money transfer from the cash register/purse to the vault. Example: cash emptying at the end of the business day.
- Other income: Money Transfer to the Cashier/Wallet
Example: Revenue from a children’s carousel machine
- Other expenses: Money Transfer from the Cashier/Wallet
Example: Output for cleaning agents
Use of the cash book
Ideally, a cash journal should be used according to the following scheme (see picture). When the feature is activated, the vault is created automatically. Since the safe is an essential part of the cash journal, it cannot be duplicated or deactivated.
In order to guarantee a smooth installation of the GASTROFIX cash book, we recommend the following setup procedure:
We support you
Just visit the page of our support center. Here you will find many important tips and topics about the GASTROFIX POS system.