Manage, control and customize your operation to your liking by web-browser from any PC, Mac or tablet with your personal Restaurant Manager.
- Dashboard: Real-time overview over all your relevant KPIs
- Data-maintenance: Create and modify your operation according to your wishes
- Reporting: Over 60 descriptive reports with powerful filters make fraught impossible
- Back-up: All data are saved automatically every minute
Your customizable data-analysis tools will allow you to not only produce some colorful reports, but assist management in identifying black-and-white objective performance strengths and weaknesses. Check out some of the below sample reports to get a good idea.
These and well over 60 additional reports include:
- Daily Financials (X-Report, Z-Report)
- Revenues based on time-period
- Hierarchial set roles and user-settings for all managerial and line staff including item-updates, restaurant-setup, statistics, reports and waiter-setup
- The Backoffice Cloud is compatible with all PC's, Macs and tablet devices as well as all well-known browsers (we recommend Firefox)
- Up to 1 million items, family groups or buttons
- Flexible structure towards family group creation resulting in an unlimited depth of sub and microcategories
- Up to 32,000 graphical and scaleable items such as floor plans, table layouts, waiters, printers etc.
- Unlimited billing methods and taxation rates
- Input capabilities for quick check-out mode items
- Different settings for regular table operations and check-out mode for the iPod and iPad
- All vital statistics can be found in one central area; revenues, open tables, item popularity, star & dog reports etc - instantaneously updated
- Impactful data analysis, statistics and reports (orders, PLU, family groups, revenues, servers, journal, X-Reports and Z-Reports) for individual business units or for entire corporate chains or multi-unit operations
- Output on screen, printer or via data export (PDF, XLS or CVS)
- Powerful drill-down reports with multiple variables (tables, families, PLUs, transactions, types, day of week, costs, taxation etc.)
- Instantaneous monitoring of all orders and finances in the operation in real-time and viewable from anywhere. Automatically generated email warnings for open tables, voids, imbalanced shift totals etc.
- Full electronic protocol of any and all system adjustments including status updates, transactions and errors all in one centralized journal.
- Electronic oversight of all connected printers (paper low, printer lid open, no paper, disconnected from network etc.)