Our powerful interfaces make your GASTROFIX checkout even more variable. Due to the different available modules, GASTROFIX is also suitable for use in large gastronomy, all kinds of hotel industry, ERP and accounting. The following interfaces are currently available:
- Accounting: DATEV
- ERP: necta
- Dispensing-Systems: Schankomat, WMF, Addimat, Drinkotec
- PMS (Property Management System): protel, Ibelsa
- Our DATEV interface including DATEV export function helps you and your accountant's life: Saves time, nerves, and last but not least cost.
- All data is automatically processed DATEV-compliant for your accounting and/or tax advisor to spend (including sub-accounts).
- Organizes your sales by category, date and manner of reporting under your SKR. Since GASTROFIX uses the default DATEV-format, your accountant is able to import the file directly via a DATEV-enabled program.
- Easy setup with your different accounts (VAT accounts, accounts for billing methods, accounts for sales by item groups).
- GASTROFIX supports the cloud-based ERP from necta.
- Easy connection of your iPad POS-system to the comprehensive ERP-system necta.
- Automatic transfer of item-BOM at the end day checkout of your GASTROFIX POS.
- GASTROFIX supports gastro-protocols for dispensing-control systems
- Supported Providers and protocols:
- Schankomat, WMF: E-protocol)
- Addimat AG: Addimat-protocol)
- Drinkotec (former Hartec): Universal-credit-protokol
- All providers use the credit method for dispensing control, which means only just the previously entered and booked articles can also be taken from the dispensing system.
- GASTROFIX supports the hotel-software from protel.
- Invoice Transfer to the room account of the guest in PMS.
- Accounting of a restaurant bill to the hotel room of each guest.
- Request of the GASTROFIX POS if a room is occupied and display of all checked-in people.
- All payments of the GASTROFIX checkout are transferred online to the Protel PMS-system.
- Separate tracking is therefore not necessary.
- Soon also available: Interface to the cloud-based hotel-management software Ibelsa.